Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hey everyone,
   sorry no selfies today. However, I still was able to get my workout in. My workout consisted of a 3 mile tempo run with my #blackgirlsrun crew, a heavy leg circuit and a high resistance spin workout. Below is a list of exercises I performed.

Tuesday's Workout
Cardio
3 mile track run
15 minute spin(cycle) on high resistance
30 burpees (30 for 30 spartan burpee challenge)

Weights
plie' squats (3 sets of 8) using 50 lbs
Regular squats (6 sets of 10) using 100 lbs
Deadlifts (3 sets of 12) using 100 lbs
Figure eights (3 sets of 20 per leg) using 15 lb kettlebell
Kickbacks (3 sets of 20 each leg) using resistance band
Butt bridges (3 sets of 30) using 15 lb kettlebell

Abs
V-ups (25)
Pulse-ups (15)
Kick downs (15)
Plank (3 sets of 20 sec)
Flutter Kicks (20)
Roman Twists (30)

Let me know what you did today and how great you feel:)

XOXO
YumYum

No comments:

Post a Comment