Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hola homies,
   so I decided to step out of my exercise routine and tried the insanity class at my gym. Let me tell you this class was kray-kray, thank God it was only for 30 minutes. I usually do insanity in my house by myself where I can take breaks and well um..... slack off. However, with the instructor I had at the gym slacking off was not an option...which was good :). Well, I'm sore and tired right now so off to bed for me.
Below is a list of exercises I did in addition to insanity today.

Back, triceps and shoulder workout

Triceps press down (3 sets of 12 going up in 10 lb increments each set) Started 1st set @ 40lbs
Pullups (3 sets of 2 using the pullup machine with 60 lb help)
Wide grip lat pull down (3 sets of 10 going up in 10 lb increments each set) Started 1st set @ 50 lbs
V grip cable row ( 4 sets of 10 going up in 10 lb increments each set) Started 1st set @ 40 lbs
Front raise (3 sets of 12 @ 10 lbs each arm)
W raise (3 sets of 12 @ 7.5 lbs each arm)
Rows (3 sets of 7 @ 45 lbs each arm)
Overhead press ( 3 sets of 6 25 lbs each arm)
 Back extensions ( 5 sets of 10 with a 25 lb weight)

Abdominal work
Planks (middle, left and right sides) 30 seconds each
Hanging leg raise ( 3 sets of 15)


30 burpees for Spartan challenge


How is everyone doing with their workouts? Please post so we can encourage one another.
Sincerely,
a very tired YumYum

No comments:

Post a Comment