Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Monday, January 13, 2014

Meals for the week

Hey Fitties,
         So sorry I've been aloof. I know I promised to have my meal plan post up by Sunday, but if I did I'm quite sure the post would have been all ova da place.
martin-mama-payne4

 
      So, below is my planned menu for the week. I felt like the best place to research healthy and tasty meals was @skinnytaste.com. I have been stalking her site for years but have never prepared any of the recipes she's shared.  I currently have made a couple of the meals and condiments already for the week from her site and they have been absolutely delicious. So much so, that my fiance' has been eating healthy dishes I have prepared as well.

Menu
Chicken avacado salad with Trader Joe's cilantro dressing (I luv this place)
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken
Baked Salmon Cakes with avocado cilantro dressing
Baked Sweet Potato Chunks
Grilled Talapia with a Veggie Medley

       My next post will show the recipes and pics of the processes I went through to make a few of these dishes. Until next time, which is literally in a few minutes, Fitties.

XoXo,
YumYum

2 comments:

  1. You know I love food, so I'm commenting on all food posts! lol

    I want to see the chicken and avocado salad recipe por favor.

    ReplyDelete