Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Monday, April 7, 2014

Inspiration for myself and my Fitties

Hello Fitties,
    I would like to thank you all for the kind words you have shared with me throughout my blog. I usually find myself scrolling through stories as well as inspirational quotes posted in workout groups on facebook such as @rippedgoddess and @fitvillains.  The quotes are my favorite and it makes me ponder how things are going in my life. Below is one that spoke volumes to me today and my interpretation of it.

   When people say and do stuff to put you down, say to yourself that you have won. The only reason why folks say horrendous things to you and/or try to discredit your accomplishments is only because they are insecure and miserable and they want you to feel the same. But my people rejoice, you do not have to stoop down to their level, keep working hard towards your goals, love one another and enjoy life. The people acting negatively to you are not growing because they do not have the grit or strength to do so presently.

    In the past, even recently, I have noticed that I allowed peoples negative actions and comments towards me get me down. However, that is my decision to feel that way. When you are met with negativity, think of your accomplishments and why you worked hard to reach those goals. Think of all the people who deposited positive energy to you along the way. And if your like me, make a list of all the accomplishments you have made. This helped me so much last weekend because I noticed with all the people who were against me, I still succeeded and prevailed.  With that being said, I would like to encourage all of you in whatever goals you have. Whether it be fitness, career, relationship, spiritually related etc., I believe in you and I know you can do it.
    Well, that's my inspiration post for the day. Just remember everyone compliment people, magnify their strengths and not their weaknesses. You do not know how much you will help someone by just being encouraging. And for my homies feeling rather badazz:
LOL, until next time fitties :).
XoXo,
YumYum

No comments:

Post a Comment