Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Monday, December 16, 2013

All Mizunos Go to Heaven.

     Alas, it is time that I bid farewell to my Mizuno Wave Inspire 9's. It has been a blissful five months of training, step classes and races with you but, it is time for retirement (and no, your not coming back like Michael Jordan).

  See the reason why my sneakers must be put to rest is because I logged in over 300 miles in them. Plus, the heel has eroded and my sneaker is leaning inwards (Please reference the photo above). The yellow scribble you see in the pic is the gap between my sneaker and the floor. This may not seem like a big deal to most but changing sneakers when they get old like this helps me to prevent injury and unnecessary foot pain. Cause we all know swapping or buying new sneakers when your current one's get old is much cheaper than going to the podiatrist or orthopedic doctor.
    Anyhoot, I think I am going to take off these wings and unleash them when it is time for my next  race :).


XoXO
YumYum

No comments:

Post a Comment