Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hello everyone,
     this weekend was a blur. Anyhoot, I still was able to fit in a workout amongst going out. On Sunday morning I completed most of the Spartan WOD along with a heavy leg routine. Soon after I went to Pretty Tony's and devoured their chicken and red velvet waffles which were absolutely delish. I tried to watch the Knicks game (could someone say blowout :-/) but thankfully experienced a food coma due to the great food I had.
     Today I completed the insanity cardio resistance workout along with cardio abs. Hopefully we do not get a snow storm so I will be able to get some runs in this week.
  Below is the workout I did on Sunday.
Have a happy workout y'all.
Sincerely,
YumYum


Sunday's Workout
150 jumping jacks
15 burpees
5 x 3 pull ups ( using 60 lbs help on pullup machine)
15 box jumps
15 sandbag squat-throws
3 x 10 crunches
3 x 10 jumping lunges
30 burpees
3 x 12 leg press (using 225 lbs)
3 x 15 squats ( using 225 lbs)
3 x 15 calf raises (using 225 lbs)

Monday's Workout
Insanity cardio resistance
Insanity cardio abs
30 burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment