Coogans Race

Coogans Race

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Workout for 12-18-13

Hello everyone.
     my job had a holiday luncheon today and I totally gorged on the free pumpkin bread and mashed potatoes they were serving. It was tasty, so I don't regret it. However, I felt bloated throughout the afternoon and evening.
        Anyhoot, my plan was to go to the insanity class at my gym and lift. However, traffic was crazy and I arrived way too late to join the class. So, to get some cardio in I played basketball today and did back and ab work. Below is my workout of the day.

Full court basketball (played for an hour)
Lat pulldowns (3 sets)
Cable crosses  (3 sets)
Standing Rows  (3 sets)
Seated Rows (4 sets)
Tricep pulldowns (3 sets)
Cleans (3 sets of 10)
Tricep dips (3 sets of 20)
supermans (3 sets of 15)
back extensions ( 2 sets of 10)
Kickdowns (3 sets of 15)
Russian Twists (50)
Hanging Knee raise (3 sets of 15)
8 count bodybuilders ( 1 set of 8)


How is everyone doing with their workouts during the holiday season???

XoXo,
YumYum


No comments:

Post a Comment